Thursday, August 20, 2009

Erlang - Fileupload

I have been playing with ewgi --- wsgi equivalent of Python. It is spec which is above and top of particular application server likes (YAWS or Mochiweb or inets or misultin) so the application developed for ewgi can run on any server without any modification, ideally.
I have been playing with mochiweb and couchdb and using beepbeep as my application framework. Beepbeep has integration with ewgi and so for good for simple usecase. But I was not able to do file uploading. I added missing fileupload piece to beepbeep but theoretically it should work for any application running on EWGI and Mochiweb. So I forked beepbeep and added my file upload module, you can get it from here http://github.com/sendtopms/beepbeep/tree/master

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and welcome for commenting...